LARGER AQUARIUMS are delivered on a pallet by a courier to the kerbside of your home address.
Please check the product description if this applies to your chosen aquarium.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- The courier PALLET FORCE will phone you once they have received your order to book in a mutually agreeable day and time slot for delivery, if you are not home on the day of delivery as arranged to accept the goods you will incur a £20 redelivery charge.
- Delivery will be on a pallet to the KERBSIDE. The courier will be responsible for offloading your order from the delivery vehicle only. They are not required to have any involvement with lifting and carrying the goods once unloaded.
- Arrange help if needed to move the aquarium into your home. Whilst the delivery person may be willing to assist with the lifting and moving of goods, it is not a requirement of theirs, and should in no way be relied upon. We are very happy to advise you over the phone how many people will be needed to lift very large aquariums.
- CHECK your delivery for damages or breakage on delivery BEFORE signing and accepting the delivery.
- Please do not sign & accept your delivery if there is any indication of damage caused to your goods.
In the unlikely event that parts of your delivery are damaged, we would request you inform the delivery person and refuse the delivery. Please inform us immediately so we can arrange for replacement.
As deliveries are fulfilled by a third party we can not offer installation of your aquarium.
Stands and cabinets are delivered flat packed for easy assembly unless otherwise stated in the product description.
All other items that are not marked as pallet delivery will be sent via Business Post courier service, and will be delivered to your door at the earliest possible time.